Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Dear DCYF Partner,
On July 1, 2020, DCYF created a new approach for caregiver recruitment and retention, which consists of community-focused, targeted recruitment (DCYF positions) and caregiver retention and support contracts (Apparent Successful Bidder, Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence).
Due to unforeseen impacts from COVID-19, there have been extensive delays in the launch of the new program. However, we are happy to announce the hiring of six Targeted Recruitment Specialists (TRS). The TRS position is a unique and exciting new role within DCYF that will serve as the point person and recruitment expert for their designated region.
What will the TRS do?
- Recruit amazing caregivers.
- Coordinate recruitment events.
- Source for recruitment data.
- Support community organizations and CPA’s on recruitment efforts.
- Guide prospective foster parents on how to get started.
- Present on recruitment needs in their region.
The TRS is here to support anyone interested in learning more!
They are a resource for community members, partners, Child Placing Agencies, caregivers, DCYF staff and more.
If you have recruitment ideas, want to request a presentation from the TRS, or would like more information about the program, please reach out to the TRS in your region:
- Region 1 – Carissa Stone 509-828-3019 email@example.com
- Region 2 – Gabriela Mendez 509-407-7829 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region 3 – Angelia Etter 360-899-6769 email@example.com
- Region 4 – John Gonzales 206-308-6802 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region 5 – Yolanda Marzest 253-306-1311 email@example.com
- Region 6 – Chisana White 360-787-6182 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not sure what region you are in? Check here DCYF regional map
You can learn more about this team here.
Additionally, the funding for the Retention and Support contract was approved and we anticipate having the contract finalized by mid-December.
If you have any questions, contact Caregiver Recruitment and Retention Program Supervisor Codie Veitenheimer at 360-701-9100 or email@example.com.